The T/C Venture II is ready for any shot, any weather, anywhere. It features T/C’s Generation II trigger system. Designed for the toughest conditions, this rifle incorporates a corrosion-resistant Weather Shield coating to help shrug off the harshest weather that Mother Nature can throw at it.
Built with the hardcore all-season hunter in mind, the T/C® Venture™ II bolt-action rifles with Weather Shield® exterior finish represent a higher
standard of reliable accuracy. Tell more stories about the ones that didn’t get away. When you need a rifle that makes the shot rain or shine.
The innovative exterior coating is nearly impervious to rust, protecting your investment wherever and whenever the hunt may take you.
• HOGUE® OVERMOLDED® stock with traction panels for a sure grip under nearly any conditions. Effective recoil pad helps in reducing felt recoil
• Aluminum pillar bedding system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
• Button-rifled barrel with 5R rifling and threaded muzzle – provides outstanding accuracy and easy cleaning.
• Three-lug 60 degree lift bolt provides good scope clearance and a smooth, easy cycling action.
• 2 position safety.
• Generation II trigger provides a 3-4 lb. pull with a crisp break for precision shooting.
• Comes with front and rear sling swivel studs installed.
• Includes Weaver-style scope mount bases installed.
• 3-Round detachable box magazine is low-maintenance and provides smooth feeding.
• Well-balanced, fast-handling with slim pistol grip and forend.
• Weather Shield® exterior metal coating shrugs off the worst conditions Mother Nature can dish out.
|Model Name||Venture II|
|Stock||Weather Shield Black w / Gray Hogue Panels|
|Finish||Silver Weather Shield|
|Condition||New in Box|