The M&P M2.0 pistol, the newest innovation to the respected M&P polymer pistol line. Designed for personal, sporting, and professional use, the M&P M2.0 delivers an entirely new platform, introducing innovative features in nearly every aspect of the pistol, including trigger, grip, frame, and finish. Highlights of the M&P M2.0 pistol include an extended stainless-steel chassis and a low barrel bore axis for reduced muzzle rise and faster aim recovery.
The M&P M2.0 pistol further improves performance with a fine-tuned, crisper trigger, lighter pull and a tactile and audible reset. The pistol, available in three calibers, includes an aggressively-textured grip and four interchangeable palmswell inserts for optimal hand-fit and trigger reach. Includes two magazines, a limited lifetime warranty and a lifetime service policy.
• Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
• Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
• Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fi t and trigger reach – S, M, ML, L.
• Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
• MA Compliant, 10 lb Trigger.
• Tactile and audible trigger reset.
• Accurate 1 in 10” twist M&P M2.0 barrel.
• Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing.
• Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
|Brand||Smith & Wesson|
|Model Name||M&P M2.0|