The Ruger Max–9 micro-compact pistol is a major player in the field with its maximum 9mm ammo capacity and minimal footprint. Protect what’s yours with the Ruger Max–9 9mm Pistol. The cold hammer forged barrel delivers precise rifling, while the short, smooth trigger pull produces
- Striker-fired with a short, smooth trigger pull, clean break and positive reset.
- Slim, lightweight and compact for personal protection while still providing a capacity of up to 12+1 rounds of 9mm Luger ammunition.
- Rugged construction with through-hardened alloy steel slide; one-piece, precision-machined fire control chassis; and high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Medium-textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Tritium fiber optic day/night front sight for high visibility and drift adjustable rear sight.
- Optic ready for direct mounting of co-witnessed JPoint™ and Shield-pattern micro red dot sights.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Safety features include integrated trigger safety, internal striker blocker and inspection port that allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Reversible magazine release.
- Also includes: two E-Nickel Teflon® coated magazines (one 12rd and one 10rd) and finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and improved grip.
|Sights||Tritium Fiber Optic Front / Drift Adjustable Rear|
|Condition||New in Box|