The Franchi® Affinity® three Elite Semi-Auto Shotgun uses an Inertia Driven® operating device to cycle 2-3/four”–three” shells flawlessly, without changes. The composite buttstock and forend are dipped in GORE® OPTIFADE® Concealment Waterfowl Timber camo, a high-contrast sample with a fantastic deal of depth, and emphasis on vertical styles. The barrel and receiver function an anti-corrosive and non-reflective Cobalt CeraKote® end.
The barrel has a vent rib and a TRUGLO® dual-colour, fiber-optic, bar the front sight. A TSA recoil pad dramatically reduces draw back and muzzle flip. The buttstock adjusts for drop and forged. A widened loading port, massive Sure Cycle bolt release, and an oversized bolt handle decorate dependable operation with cold arms. A drilled and tapped receiver permits you to connect aftermarket rails and bases. The Franchi Affinity three Elite Semi-Auto Shotgun comes with 3 extended waterfowl chokes (F, M, IC).
- 3″ chamber
- GORE OPTIFADE Concealment Waterfowl Timber camo
- Cobalt CeraKote barrel and receiver
- Synthetic buttstock and fore-end
- Adjustable length-of-pull, drop and cast
- TRUGLO dual-color fiber-optic sight
- Inertia Driven operating system
- Enlarged operation controls
- Extended waterfowl chokes
- TSA recoil pad
|Model Name||Affinity 3 Elite|
|Sights||TRUGLO® dual-color fiber-optic bar front sight|
|Stock||Oftifade Waterfowl Timber, Cobalt Cerakote|
|Condition||New in Box|